Appreciation My 30 Year Old Male Self Is So Ready For Booksmart (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
My 30 Year Old Male Self Is So Ready For Booksmart





Oh my god I haven't been this excited about a Western film in so long.

I mean I watched the trailer and was sold.

Come to find out Olivia Wilde directed it?

I'm getting Superbad feels out the wazoo!

Oh joy!

Don't tell me anything about it if you saw it already!

I wanna go in cold and be amazed!


Anyone else excited for it?
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Oh so eman is your senpai?

And @igloo your only kouhai in the perv squad
Well only by a couple of months, i just call him 'Oppa' cause it makes him feel things... as its a stark contrast from my personality so its not expected from me to be so 'cute' towards him. Eman and i have intertwined briefly in threads for maybe a year or two now on the 'other' forum so i lazily support his threads when they interest me, throwing in a cute phrase or a 'Oppa' now and again.
I hope he sees me forever as the cute blasian girl that likes to play with knives :pikahappy: lol
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Well only by a couple of months, i just call him 'Oppa' cause it makes him feel things... as its a stark contrast from my personality so its not expected from me to be so 'cute' towards him. Eman and i have intertwined briefly in threads for maybe a year or two now on the 'other' forum so i lazily support his threads when they interest me, throwing in a cute phrase or a 'Oppa' now and again.
I hope he sees me forever as the cute blasian girl that likes to play with knives :pikahappy: lol

It never ceases to affect me!


:jenniesmug:

Whisper has special place in Eman's heart!

She'll knife me!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread