Appreciation My aesthetic is non-existant once again! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
For a while... dare I say... My DP, sig and badges were... MATCHING!
DUN DUN DUN!

I KNOW! THE HORROR!
HOW could I have let THAT happen! (it was on accident lmao!)

But now everything is right in the world again and nothing matches!

:lovelycooky::lovelycooky:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
yes join me
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
how it should be!
I take a lot of pride in my aesthetic that doesn't exist! All elements are well put together and thought through!
The sig showing my most recent passion and obsession.
The badges always showing my faves.
The DP reserved for an ult who isn't in the sig. The sig and the DP can NEVER have the same idol. EVER.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I take a lot of pride in my aesthetic that doesn't exist! All elements are well put together and thought through!
The sig showing my most recent passion and obsession.
The badges always showing my faves.
The DP reserved for an ult who isn't in the sig. The sig and the DP can NEVER have the same idol. EVER.
putting effort into a profile??? how lame!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
putting effort into a profile??? how lame!
I like making signatures, it's fun!
I only do the fun parts, without thinking about pesky interrupting things like "do the parts match up"

2 good things ALWAYS make another good thing.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Wait you unmatch.... that's a horrifying thought.
Everything has to match with me online, otherwise I get the shakes and anxious lol

perfect angles, perfect symmetry always.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Wait you unmatch.... that's a horrifying thought.
Everything has to match with me online, otherwise I get the shakes and anxious lol

perfect angles, perfect symmetry always.
I get that! Everybody is different and likes their profile being a specific way!

just for me I want my profile and the look of it to tell about me more than look pretty. (+ I just really like chaos)
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I get that! Everybody is different and likes their profile being a specific way!

just for me I want my profile and the look of it to tell about me more than look pretty. (+ I just really like chaos)
Thrive in chaos, Live among chaos. I should do that to cut back on this extreme ocd I possess.
everything in my apartment is angled though some of it isn't. I am learning slowly.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Wait you unmatch.... that's a horrifying thought.
Everything has to match with me online, otherwise I get the shakes and anxious lol

perfect angles, perfect symmetry always.
your layout is so deepfried its impossible not to match
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Thrive in chaos, Live among chaos. I should do that to cut back on this extreme ocd I possess.
everything in my apartment is angled though some of it isn't. I am learning slowly.
I like to think of every element of an aesthetic as separate things, not as one whole.
I have a signature and I have a DP. Those 2 aren't associated in any way in my mind.

I'm happy you are learning and improving! It must be incredibly tough, but I'm sure you can do it!
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I used to not care about my aesthetic. A long time ago. But then I got into using limited color palettes and photoshop layer blending modes
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I used to not care about my aesthetic. A long time ago. But then I got into using limited color palettes and photoshop layer blending modes
I care bout my signature looking good!
I care about my DP looking good!

But them matching? WHY! That is so limiting!

PS: I'm thinking about returning to the Woozi feet DP...
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I like to think of every element of an aesthetic as separate things, not as one whole.
I have a signature and I have a DP. Those 2 aren't associated in any way in my mind.

I'm happy you are learning and improving! It must be incredibly tough, but I'm sure you can do it!
I am trying so hard yeah. Trying to unmatch colours and objects and cds etc. it's just painful not having it that way.
But at the same time, I know its not right to live in a symmetrical world.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I care bout my signature looking good!
I care about my DP looking good!

But them matching? WHY! That is so limiting!

PS: I'm thinking about returning to the Woozi feet DP...
Because when they match just perfectly, I love the feeling.

p.s. you totally should! It's iconic
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I vowed to only do a full aesthetic again once I mastered Photoshop and could make my own

When I say I've barely opened that app since I bought it... :lazypotato:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oof this is the maru we love. nice to have your non existant aesthetic back
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread