- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
They are called 7th Street (세븐 스트릿)
and pretty much just consist of the singer (Chan Hwi) and his guitarist(Seo Gong Ryong).
I discovered them towards the end of 2017 with this song.
It's a really soft and mellow song with just magical vocals.
There is just something about Chanhwi's voice that gives me shivers.
Their discography is a bit limited, but these are 3 other songs I really like.
@Yili @brekker @RainbowDevil @Mangoey @Lovely_Cornchips @Flocon
and pretty much just consist of the singer (Chan Hwi) and his guitarist(Seo Gong Ryong).
I discovered them towards the end of 2017 with this song.
It's a really soft and mellow song with just magical vocals.
There is just something about Chanhwi's voice that gives me shivers.
Their discography is a bit limited, but these are 3 other songs I really like.
@Yili @brekker @RainbowDevil @Mangoey @Lovely_Cornchips @Flocon