Trading My Anime/VG Cards for trade (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Bleach Mizuiro Kojima and Isshin Kurosaki
1652478777964.png
1652479078713.png


I'm looking for:
Stardew Cards
AleXa Rares: 1
Key: 2
Key Valentines
NCT Dream: Jeno, Haechan, Chenle
SF9 Rares: Jaeyoon, Dawon, Rowoon, Taeyang, Chani
Stray Kids Rares: Felix, Seungmin, IN
Treasure Rares: Hyunsuk, Mashiho, Junkyu, Haruto, Jeongwoo, Junghwan
 
Last edited:

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Bleach Mizuiro Kojima and Isshin Kurosaki, Genshin Impact Albedo and Zhongli, and One piece Tony Tony Chopper
1652478777964.png
1652479078713.png


I'm looking for:
Stardew Cards
AleXa Rares: 1
Exo CBX: Baekhyun
Key: 2
Key Valentines
NCT Dream: Jeno, Haechan, Chenle
SF9 Rares: Jaeyoon, Dawon, Rowoon, Taeyang, Chani
Stray Kids Rares: Felix, Seungmin, IN
Treasure Rares: Hyunsuk, Mashiho, Junkyu, Haruto, Jeongwoo, Junghwan
Yiren Common
Dami common
Any Loona cards minus Chuu, Yves & Haseul
GIDLE commons
Yuqi cards
I got a star dew sam I think
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I know you listed them a couple days ago but what card are you looking for again? :lisalaugh:
Weeekly jiyoon, miss a fei and Suzy, kara sunghee or youngji, death note minus light, and super Mario minus donkey Kong and bowser :pandalove:

im down for multi trades too:sippinthetea:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have Dami and Baekhyun (CBX) for Zhongli and Albedo :susPepe:
And a bunch of Loona cards :wimwim:
Oof decisions, you have 3 cards I want and I only have 2 :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Bleach Mizuiro Kojima and Isshin Kurosaki, Genshin Impact Albedo and Zhongli, and One piece Tony Tony Chopper
1652478777964.png
1652479078713.png


I'm looking for:
2NE1 Common @Exi doesn't have
Everglow common @Exi doesn't have
Stardew Cards
AleXa Rares: 1
Exo CBX: Baekhyun
Key: 2
Key Valentines
NCT Dream: Jeno, Haechan, Chenle
SF9 Rares: Jaeyoon, Dawon, Rowoon, Taeyang, Chani
Stray Kids Rares: Felix, Seungmin, IN
Treasure Rares: Hyunsuk, Mashiho, Junkyu, Haruto, Jeongwoo, Junghwan
Yiren Common
Dami common
Any Loona cards minus Chuu, Yves & Haseul
GIDLE commons
Yuqi cards
I have a 2ne1 exi doesn’t have :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,930
Reactions Received
53,215
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
431,916
Gender
Female
ig I will go for your chopper since many have already come for zhongli T^T

Loona kim lip for chopper?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
miyeon for zhongli? :yolk:
I'm interested in Zhongli, since he is one of my fave Genshin characters
:fingerpoke:
I have Dami and Baekhyun (CBX) for Zhongli and Albedo :susPepe:
And a bunch of Loona cards :wimwim:
I just noticed the other comments, I only noticed lexs at first :jisoosmh:
I think I'll go with one for eclipse and one for lex to make it fairer, let me just check that the other person will take those cards, since I'm looking to trade a rare for 2 commons and stardew is a lower priority for now, sorry @Magician :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ig I will go for your chopper since many have already come for zhongli T^T

Loona kim lip for chopper?
Sure, let me just double check that the other person will take kim lip since its for a multi trade.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xeulgi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread