- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Location
- 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh ♡
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
My apologies!!! I'm back. This virus has my family on lockdown and I'm panicking.
I've been having to stock up on food and cleaning materials and my parents are pushing me to the verge of a panic attack.
My little brother got sick which caused a few panic attacks.
Turns out it was strep throat.
Still made me freak out. I didn't sleep for a total of 3 days to stay up with him while he was in pain.
I figured out that my dad would be easily susceptible to the virus because of a health condition he had.
My step mother made me have another mental breakdown by calling me pathetic in many ways.
I've become a germaphobe and I constantly use germ gel every 5 minutes. I've already gone through 2 bottles.
I had a sudden ping of guilt for going onto this unexpected hiatus, yet they shut the power off in my apartment complex which caused another panic attack.
My anxiety has been busting through the roof because my grandmother might have gotten the virus.
Which was probably because of a get-together that my Aunt hosted at the peak of this virus in which my immediate family did not attend because my Dad is a sceptic.
So if my grandmother has it, it is most likely that most of my other family does too.
And my best friend/cousin might die from it because of his heart having to be replaced when he was younger and it is weaker.
And I have gotten a good 4 hours of sleep in this entire last week. Hah. I'm going to lose my absolute SHIT if I don't get something going in my mind.
SO, if anyone has a nice distraction, please let me know.
And if anyone has the ability to take away anxiety, please smack me with the stick-version of that ability, thank you.
My little brain has been slugging around in my skull while my physical being his bouncing off the walls with adrenaline, as if I've chugged 15 cans of an energy drink.
AND ALSO I'VE REALIZED THAT I MISSED MY OWN KPS ANNIVERSARY.


So, as you can tell...............I'M LOSING MY FUCKING MIND!!!!!
I only have a sliver of my sanity left so, if anyone wants to put it in a little jar and put it in a safe so I don't lose it, that would be greatly appreciated.
Though, I'm glad to be back. I will be sending out my lovely squishy appreciation as an apology.
I love you guys!!!
I hope you didn't miss me too much!~
Squishy, out!
I've been having to stock up on food and cleaning materials and my parents are pushing me to the verge of a panic attack.
My little brother got sick which caused a few panic attacks.
Turns out it was strep throat.
Still made me freak out. I didn't sleep for a total of 3 days to stay up with him while he was in pain.
I figured out that my dad would be easily susceptible to the virus because of a health condition he had.
My step mother made me have another mental breakdown by calling me pathetic in many ways.
I've become a germaphobe and I constantly use germ gel every 5 minutes. I've already gone through 2 bottles.
I had a sudden ping of guilt for going onto this unexpected hiatus, yet they shut the power off in my apartment complex which caused another panic attack.
My anxiety has been busting through the roof because my grandmother might have gotten the virus.
Which was probably because of a get-together that my Aunt hosted at the peak of this virus in which my immediate family did not attend because my Dad is a sceptic.
So if my grandmother has it, it is most likely that most of my other family does too.
And my best friend/cousin might die from it because of his heart having to be replaced when he was younger and it is weaker.
And I have gotten a good 4 hours of sleep in this entire last week. Hah. I'm going to lose my absolute SHIT if I don't get something going in my mind.
SO, if anyone has a nice distraction, please let me know.
And if anyone has the ability to take away anxiety, please smack me with the stick-version of that ability, thank you.
My little brain has been slugging around in my skull while my physical being his bouncing off the walls with adrenaline, as if I've chugged 15 cans of an energy drink.
AND ALSO I'VE REALIZED THAT I MISSED MY OWN KPS ANNIVERSARY.
So, as you can tell...............I'M LOSING MY FUCKING MIND!!!!!
I only have a sliver of my sanity left so, if anyone wants to put it in a little jar and put it in a safe so I don't lose it, that would be greatly appreciated.
Though, I'm glad to be back. I will be sending out my lovely squishy appreciation as an apology.
I love you guys!!!
I hope you didn't miss me too much!~
Squishy, out!