- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHINGDoesn't SEEM LIKE IT
![]()
What’s 2+2I KNOW EVERYTHING
STOP PROJECTING
![]()
@MsJimin works in mysterious ways. None of which we can understand.So you raised him And y'all together too?
Literally what
![]()
www.kpopsource.com
So he's her father, her son and they're together?@MsJimin works in mysterious ways. None of which we can understand.
Remember this:
![]()
@MsJimin is into incest apparently! - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
For months I have wondered who it was who I got my beautiful daughter @MsJimin with! I thought about it for a long time and never quite figured it out... until today... Today my daughter revealed her father to me! To my utter shock and pride, it turned out to be Jimin! As you all know @MsJimin...www.kpopsource.com
![]()
No it’s five idiotObviously 7
Stop insulting my intelligence
![]()
I searched it up and it's apparently 4No it’s five idiot
I searched it up and it's apparently 4
We're both idiots
![]()
How do you always find a way to be right in every argumentNo I’m right google is wrong they’re just pushing their biased agenda
Because I’m always right???How do you always find a way to be right in every argument
![]()
When is he not TTLook at his smile when he solves it. Too cute.![]()