- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Story time I went downstairs t take care of something.
Come back up and he has a pillow fort built on the bed and keeps telling me I'm not allowed entrance.
Then he put the draw bridge down for me to enter and I didn't and he revoked my access.
Now he pretends he can't hear me without the draw bridge down.



Come back up and he has a pillow fort built on the bed and keeps telling me I'm not allowed entrance.
Then he put the draw bridge down for me to enter and I didn't and he revoked my access.
Now he pretends he can't hear me without the draw bridge down.