My Carat ass just realised that Jeonghan has no lines in Adore U [Studio Version] (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I was rewatching the Adore U dance practice and at one point I just realised....
While Jeonghan has quite a few center moments.... he has no lines

and not no lines in the way that he got like 5 secs or even 2 secs.... he just.... got no lines at all
All of his center times that you would assume are his lines are sung by Seungkwan

These days on stage he DOES sing those lines live himself.... but the studio version has purely Seungkwan and I think early performances had Jeonghan singing layered under pre-recorded Seungkwan

I'm.... HOW TF DID I NEVER NOTICE THIS BEFORE????!!!

SVT themselves have said that it's just bcs Jeonghan was sick during recording day

I think it is more that Jeonghan had very weak vocals back then (and has improved a lot since), but Pledis still wanted to display him a lot in the choreo bcs of his visuals.

@Carat
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and dnb

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I didn't know it was because they said he was sick, I just assumed it was because like you said his vocals still needed some improvements.

His vocals have improved so much, he has a distinct voice that makes him stand out :pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread