News My copy of My Hero Academia Vol. 25 came today! (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hmmm i feel u i bought the one where todoroki and deku was fighting but i never got to read it cause my mom took it T-T and it was my first manga like not online that I owend
 
  • Sad
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Hmmm i feel u i bought the one where todoroki and deku was fighting but i never got to read it cause my mom took it T-T and it was my first manga like not online that I owend
Harsh...

I've collected all of the volumes so far plus the Vigilantes spin off although I haven't read those yet...
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Mine came a few weeks ago! I only have vol 21 to 25 tho (i've read all of it online but couldn't afford all 24 of the physical copies at the time so i decided to start where the anime ends until I can) Yes re-read 24 otherwise ur in for a surprise on page 1 of 25 :^^^^) Bruh I can't wait for you to read up to volume 27 but we don't get physical copy until April next year :reallysadcat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Mine came a few weeks ago! I only have vol 21 to 25 tho (i've read all of it online but couldn't afford all 24 of the physical copies at the time so i decided to start where the anime ends until I can) Yes re-read 24 otherwise ur in for a surprise on page 1 of 25 :^^^^) Bruh I can't wait for you to read up to volume 27 but we don't get physical copy until April next year :reallysadcat:
You see, I don't read it online so I have to wait until the physical copy comes out in my country! :yolk:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
You see, I don't read it online so I have to wait until the physical copy comes out in my country! :yolk:
I start all my manga online and then decide if I want to get the physical copies later, at least thats what I have been doing with the few manga i've read so far. I finally started reading because I was so afraid of spoilers for MHA and Hanako-kun that I wanted to just go read it for myself so there was nothing left to spoil (and now I can do the spoiling >:) ) and yeah since the whole point was to avoid spoilers obviously I have to be up to date with every single chapter :^) you can read it legally for free as long as you're caught up though, since VIZ Media always has the most recent 3 chapters up for free, shit's wild, chapter 289 in a few days I think.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I stopped reading manga in like 2009-and beyond.

Good to see people are still into reading. I just don't hold the attention span anymore.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I stopped reading manga in like 2009-and beyond.

Good to see people are still into reading. I just don't hold the attention span anymore.
Yeah, I haven't read like a full text took in a few years unfortunately but I just got into collecting manga like a year ago and now I have the entirety of Naruto and all of the currently released volumes of MHA. I also got the first few volumes of Demon Slayer and The Promised Neverland but I haven't got around to reading them yet...
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Yeah, I haven't read like a full text took in a few years unfortunately but I just got into collecting manga like a year ago and now I have the entirety of Naruto and all of the currently released volumes of MHA. I also got the first few volumes of Demon Slayer and The Promised Neverland but I haven't got around to reading them yet...
In retrospect I have gotten back into watching anime quite frequently.
Even if is streamed and not on dvd.

I enjoyed what I did read.
Just could not get back into reading again. My mind and heart just isn't in it anymore.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread