My Critical Review on KPS (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Omg when you said that, I REALLY felt what you meant with the "iconic" thing because your name is just as iconic.

But if you really want to, you should! Make sure to tag me though so I know it's you <3
:nekolove: Idk if I’ll change it tbh, because I’m almost attached to it. Same thing with my dp tbh.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkyoda47
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Darkyoda47
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
:nakypog::nakypog::nakypog::nakypog:
Watch it now :chickill::chickill:
It’s not even on Netflix though. And I don’t know where to start. One of my friends told me that the first few movies are essentially useless to wat h but I don’t know if I should watch them or not.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
It’s not even on Netflix though. And I don’t know where to start. One of my friends told me that the first few movies are essentially useless to wat h but I don’t know if I should watch them or not.
Yeah don't watch the first 3 movies. It's just some prequel stuff. Nobody really gives a shit about that. Watch 4, 5 and 6. They're the originals, before the prequels were made ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sunny Summer is great :jisoosmh:

and I will post more appreciation on snsd:dubuthink: got me motivated now
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread