my dancing is bad af (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My mom said most black people can dance. Well i must be a rare type cause i can't dance for nothing. My mom always watch black people dancing them when i dance in the mirror it just UCK. i can do the hand moves it just my legs idk why i try to make my leg move with the beat and it never work out. Every time i try to dance all i hear is LOL. I work korean pronouncing and i'm pretty good (it dose mater if japanesse, chinesse, or korean i got my pronounce on point). I not sure i can sing my voice has not matured my mom say it normal for me to sound weird at this age range. SOME ONE HELP ME MY DANCE SUCK I DON"T WANNA BE DANCE LESS (*T-T*)
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I would love to help but I would probably be your last pick to help you with dancing lol, I feel confident while dancing sometimes and then I record myself and just... it's bad very, very bad.

:nekosweat:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
My mom said most black people can dance. Well i must be a rare type cause i can't dance for nothing. My mom always watch black people dancing them when i dance in the mirror it just UCK. i can do the hand moves it just my legs idk why i try to make my leg move with the beat and it never work out. Every time i try to dance all i hear is LOL. I work korean pronouncing and i'm pretty good (it dose mater if japanesse, chinesse, or korean i got my pronounce on point). I not sure i can sing my voice has not matured my mom say it normal for me to sound weird at this age range. SOME ONE HELP ME MY DANCE SUCK I DON"T WANNA BE DANCE LESS (*T-T*)
I do some Kpop chores!!!

And I'm sure you aren't THAT bad..
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Are there dance classes in your area? Any friends/family that could teach you?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am sure you aren‘t that bad of a dancer
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
the only dance that my leg work in is tango they move so good. I be so confidence in just dance then i record me i was like =@-@=, (i was shook the whole 3 min of that song)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread