My deepest apologies (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
to anyone who is offput by how zealous I am about the card game. I apologize in advance and for my previous actions :maheart: i will try not to look too much like a weirdo :yolk:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
to anyone who is offput by how zealous I am about the card game. I apologize in advance and for my previous actions :maheart: i will try not to look too much like a weirdo :yolk:
So like keep it up because you got me my bias.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,725
Reactions Received
93,518
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,771
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
to anyone who is offput by how zealous I am about the card game. I apologize in advance and for my previous actions :maheart: i will try not to look too much like a weirdo :yolk:
M. U. S. T. get cards................

what em/ innocent
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I completely understand!
:pandatea:

Most trades are a win-win, so go get those cards!
:pandahappy:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Sana and Yili

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I still have a Lay card waiting for you so you don't have to apologize :maheart:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
If people would have hit me up earlier I'd be spamming the whole forum for cards
:yolk:
Unfortunately I regularly had to check myself since I knew this was coming along one day, I've literally been waiting over a year since I posted that idea into different threads lmao. Looking forward to my first card tho!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread