My doggo is back home (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,061
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Sasha (my dog) is back home from the vet and doing much better. I think she did it just to get a week of fresh chicken and rice instead of dog food. I'm just happy she's safe and healthy. That was really scary. Thanks to everyone who sent thoughts, prays and worried about her.

IMG_20230301_160757267[1].jpg
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,061
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
yaaaay I don't know what happend, but I'm glad your doggo is doing goo! :kittylove::pandaangel:
She got sick last night and was in so much pain she was screaming. She had all the symptoms of bloat which is often fatal. She was really backed up but over night with some medication, IV, and something for the pain she worked her way through it. My 15 dollar rescue is now a $2000.00 rescue...
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,837
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
She got sick last night and was in so much pain she was screaming. She had all the symptoms of bloat which is often fatal. She was really backed up but over night with some medication, IV, and something for the pain she worked her way through it. My 15 dollar rescue is now a $2000.00 rescue...
oh :sadcat: I'm glad she is doing better

I'm not sure I understand the last sentence.. but I guess the medical bill was like 2k dollar..?
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Sasha (my dog) is back home from the vet and doing much better. I think she did it just to get a week of fresh chicken and rice instead of dog food. I'm just happy she's safe and healthy. That was really scary. Thanks to everyone who sent thoughts, prays and worried about her.

IMG_20230301_160757267[1].jpg
Glad your cutie is home safe:pikahappy:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m glad she’s doing better :sanapray: She looks like my dog tbh, just colored differently. And has my dad nickname :haylul: But yeah ofc the most important part is that it turned out okay for her. :maheart:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,061
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
oh :sadcat: I'm glad she is doing better

I'm not sure I understand the last sentence.. but I guess the medical bill was like 2k dollar..?
Yeah, the rescue fee when I got her was 5 dollars for the adoption and 10 for the spay and neuter. The bill for one night in the doggy emergency room came to about 2k. I'm going to make her get a job at a dog cafe and work off the bill!
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
She got sick last night and was in so much pain she was screaming. She had all the symptoms of bloat which is often fatal. She was really backed up but over night with some medication, IV, and something for the pain she worked her way through it. My 15 dollar rescue is now a $2000.00 rescue...
I'm glad shes better!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,061
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I'm really glad she's doing better.
Thank you, I'm so relieved to have her home. I barely slept and when waking up to my dog gone and not knowing if she was still alive was terrible. Pets should live until we die...
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,811
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
awwwww she's so cute, even when she's recovering from sickness! Is she a German shepherd? GS mix, maybe?
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,811
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think she's a mix but heavy on the GS side. She's my baby. :fingerpoke:
I'll bet she is! I don't have a dog bc apartment, but I used to have a golden mix named Buddy. He really was my buddy! Sadly, though, he didn't work out bc I wasn't a good enough "pack leader". I mean, I know I could've sent him to obedience school or something, but nah, my parents made me surrender him. :sadcat:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,061
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I'll bet she is! I don't have a dog bc apartment, but I used to have a golden mix named Buddy. He really was my buddy! Sadly, though, he didn't work out bc I wasn't a good enough "pack leader". I mean, I know I could've sent him to obedience school or something, but nah, my parents made me surrender him. :sadcat:
It's never to late to be an awesome Pack leader. Obedience training is just as much for the pack leader as it is for the dog.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread