My Dream About JYP The Asiansoul (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
My Dream About JYP The Asiansoul



So I'm back on the forum.

To commemorate my return I will recount a dream I had last night. At least. What I can remember of it.

You'd think, me being the hyper focused Tzuyu obsessed fanboy I'd dream about her or something.

No no.

Not me.

I get the Asiansoul.


So there I was. In my dream.

In a suit. Somehow I'm a part of some corporate team about to strike a deal with JYPE.

We're at the airport about to receive JYP himself.

Apparently we're some kind of planned joint venture or something..... But anyway we gotta meet the big boss and wine and dine and pull out all the smooth tricks to ensure this corporate deal goes ahead without issue.

Anyway JYP shows up.

He comes strolling out in the most outlandish purple and green pants you can imagine. Somehow he has a tiny dog with him. And big ass shades on

Keep in mind in my dream this is supposed to be a corporate affair. So like... All business and suits and shit

I sense the disbelief and confusion by my colleagues who are disturbed by his entrance.

I assure them.. This is the Asiansoul. It's just how he is.

We keep on going through the nights activities. Wining and dining and such. But at each turn JYP does some outlandish thing that I in turn have to reassure my colleagues that this man is legit.

When we're at dinner, he passes out phamplets with his various eccentric photoshoots (him naked or plastic pants etc).

Again I reassure. This is the Asiansoul.

Finally after dinner we hit the lounge and are getting drinks. When JYP decides it's high time he give an impromptu performance.

So he suddenly appears on stage with backup dancers that seemingly appeared out of nowhere. JYP is thrusting and jiving and crooning to one his old hits all in gigantic white with red polka dots parachute pants that wave and flow as he gyrates.

When his dance is finished and the rest of my team is just gawking baffled. I jump out of my chair and clap enthusiastically, yelling "Ladies and gentleman! The Asiansoul!"

Sensing my colleagues still aren't convinced. I tell.... "The man who brought you Tzuyu!"

Suddenly the crowd burst into loud and boisterous applause.

Jackpot.

Deal brokered.

Bonus here I come.








Anyway. That was it. Then I woke up.


Hope I can dream about Tzuyu next.


 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:maheart: :haylul:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I stared at the gif longer than I am proud to admit.
I think it sucked me in and I got caught in some tractor beam of train wreck - shouldn't look at it but can't look away for some ungodly reason....


Nightmares tonight, incoming
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread