My Edits/Graphics (3 Viewers)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
makes sense, they're really professional!
How about the second one?
Oh, I actually arranged that one myself using Create online photo collages and picking out my own pictures. However, I often edit the individual pictures to give a more prominent and vibrant to the photos that I want to stand out using Befunky (having premium is helpful) or Picmonkey.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
These are gorgeous!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Mayday

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread