- Joined
- 1 January 2020
- Messages
- 11,006
- Reactions Received
- 21,104
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 498
- Fandom
- Deobi
- Wreck
Literally the title. I posted in r/amiugly. I have been insecure about my face for a long time. I outlined the things that made me insecure (lips, nose) and let the community decide how attractive they found me.
First things first, no one said I was ugly. I did get an overwhelming amount of creepy dms...let's be clear. I stated my age CLEARLY in the title. 17.
I included some selfies and photos that my mom took of me a couple weeks ago.
I got helpful comments like this one! I really appreciated it.
And then I got some...weirder ones regarding my cop costume
Incel behavior 😬
Someone said something mean about my nose but it got deleted.
Now onto the private messages...
Yeah.
I won't scar you all with the messages I received, but here are a few notable ones
lol I will admit I did get a confidence boost from some of the replies/dms
I did get some very nice messages, a lot of creepy ones, but overall it was an interesting experience.
First things first, no one said I was ugly. I did get an overwhelming amount of creepy dms...let's be clear. I stated my age CLEARLY in the title. 17.
I included some selfies and photos that my mom took of me a couple weeks ago.
I got helpful comments like this one! I really appreciated it.
And then I got some...weirder ones regarding my cop costume
Incel behavior 😬
Someone said something mean about my nose but it got deleted.
Now onto the private messages...
Yeah.
I won't scar you all with the messages I received, but here are a few notable ones
lol I will admit I did get a confidence boost from some of the replies/dms