Fanart My fanart of Cha Eunwoo (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
It's great. For black and white. It has a lot of things going for it <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: Saythename17

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Thank you! <3
You really are ever so talented.
I do hope you continue to draw more and keep getting better.

I see a bright future for you in that field.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
what does the signature say? very pretty and I'm bad at cursive

good things:
proportions seem pretty great
looks like the hair took forever, nice, I'm always too lazy for hair

things to improve:
the nasolabial folds, usually its best to ignore them when u start, esp in cases like this where u didn't shade anywhere else
--> and with that, shading: I assume you are doing realism, real life has shadows, yay
contrast, darks should be darker and lights should be lighter
better photos are such an easy way to improve, crop out the table or whatever the blue thing is, turn up brightness, etc
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread