Appreciation My fav K-pop birthday songs! (2 Viewers)

Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I was planning on what Red Velvet song to listen to while eating my Red Velvet cake so I chose "Birthday" of course but I found out that Nayeon made her own birthday song called "Happy Birthday To You". I can't believe that there's a whole playlist of K-pop birthday songs though lol. Anyways, the songs pretty catchy, make sure to listen to it!
Some of my fav K-pop songs I like to listen on my birthday:
















(ignore this one lol, I just enjoy it)

(this isn't a birthday song but it's a great song though! ignore the lyrics, they're definitely appropriate though 😁)

 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,682
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,622
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
PARTY ROCK AND GROOVY OMLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I LOVE YOU MWAH SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JUST TURN IT UP NOW DO IT AGAIN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I LOVE YOU THIS IS MY LOVE CONFESSION!!!!!!!!
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I was planning on what Red Velvet song to listen to while eating my Red Velvet cake so I chose "Birthday" of course but I found out that Nayeon made her own birthday song called "Happy Birthday To You". I can't believe that there's a whole playlist of K-pop birthday songs though lol. Anyways, the songs pretty catchy, make sure to listen to it!
Some of my fav K-pop songs I like to listen on my birthday:
















(ignore this one lol, I just enjoy it)

(this isn't a birthday song but it's a great song though! ignore the lyrics, they're definitely appropriate though 😁)

Happy birthday :pepeheart:
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
PARTY ROCK AND GROOVY OMLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I LOVE YOU MWAH SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JUST TURN IT UP NOW DO IT AGAIN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I LOVE YOU THIS IS MY LOVE CONFESSION!!!!!!!!
💗😁
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread