My Favorite 75-ish Songs In Kpop (Of All Time) (2 Viewers)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
My Favorite 75-ish Songs In Kpop (Of All Time)




I was gonna make my 38th thread about Tzuyu today but I got side-tracked.

Started writing down songs I liked and ended up with 75. (Well 77)

These are my favorite songs in kpop. Of all time. Ever. The Whole Damn Picture.

All from memory mind you so I'm probably forgetting a few.

But anyway.

Observations. I'm pretty mainstream with my taste. Also tend to skew to more recent songs as I really only paid attention to SNSD for the first 5 or so years of my kpop experience. Also seem to stick heavily to the softer ballady type fare. Not a lot of in your face excitement lol with a few exceptions.

Either I'm a downer or you're all snorting Adderall and are too hyper for your own good.

Cry more.

:merongk:



How do your top songs compare? Do you have similar taste? Can't relate to me one iota?

Go ahead and share your own list if you want! Doesn't have to be 75 like a crazy person. Do 10 or whatever.

Go!







EMAN's LIST OF FAVORITE SONGS THAT MAKE HIM CRY AND SOMETIMES DANCE
AKA: WHEN HE'S NOT WATCHING TZUYU FANCAMS THIS IS WHAT YOUTUBE PLAYS

Grouped by....er group. And not really in any sort of order.



GIRLS:

SNSD - So Nyeo Shi Dae (#1 favorite song in kpop)
SNSD - Into The New Word
SNSD - Star Star Star
SNSD - Gee
SNSD - Indestructible
SNSD - Genie
SNSD - Mr. Taxi
SNSD - Mr. Mr.
SNSD - Galaxy Supernova

TWICE - Melting
TWICE - 1 To 10
TWICE - Like A Fool
TWICE - Turtle
TWICE - One In A Million
TWICE - Only You
TWICE - Heart Shaker
TWICE - Likey
TWICE - TT
TWICE - Knock Knock

RED VELVET - One Of These Nights
RED VELVET - Automatic
RED VELVET - Rookie
RED VELVET - Russian Roulette
RED VELVET - Really Bad Boy
RED VELVET - Kingdom Come
RED VELVET - I Just
RED VELVET - Peek A Boo

GFRIEND - Rough
GFRIEND - Flower Garden
GFRIEND - Navillera

PRISTIN - Wee Woo
PRISTIN - We

CRAYON POP - Bing Bing
CRAYON POP - FM
CRAYON POP - Dancing Queen

OH MY GIRL - Closer
OH MY GIRL - Perfect Day

BLACK PINK - Stay

AOA - Short Hair
AOA - Excuse Me

APINK - Eung Eung
APINK - So Sick
APINK - LUV

FX - Dracula
FX - Airplane
FX - Mr. Boogie
FX - Sorry

BERRY GOOD - Don't Believe

DIA - Can't Stop

BOYS:

EXO - Don't Go
EXO - Peter Pan
EXO - The Eve
EXO - Walk On Memories

BIGBANG - Flower Road

STRAY KIDS - Grow Up

PENTAGON - Shine

IKON - Love Scenario

BTS - Save Me
BTS - Rain

INDIE:

LALASWEET - Bittersweet

BEAR PLANET (w/ CRAYON POP Choa & Way) - The Road

SOLO:

Lee Hi - Breathe

Gayoon (4MINUTE) - 12:30

IU - Ending Scene

Hyuna (4MINUTE) - You And Me

Sejeong (GUGUDAN) - Flower Way

Suzy (MISS A) - Don't Wait (For Your Love)
Suzy (MISS A) - Yes No Maybe

Yoona (SNSD) - When The Wind Blows
Yoona (SNSD) - Red Bean

Taeyeon (SNSD) - I
Taeyeon (SNSD) - I'm The Greatest
Taeyeon (SNSD) - I'm Fine

Olivia Hye (LOONA) - Egoist

OTHER:

PRODUCE 48 - Nekoya



EDIT:

I forgot.

SHINEE - The Reason
AOA - Bingle Bangle
 
Last edited:

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
STAR STAR STAR! TASTE!

Also, try this GF song;

Star Star Star is like in my Top 10.

It's magical.

Yoona at the beginning whispering...

:pandalove:


I gotta go back through the album again. I went though it once. And sort of didn't listen again.....

I've been a bad Buddy.

I'm just sort of attached to their older sound.

I'll come around haha.


:pandaroll:
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
all ot9 songs :joysip:
I swear it just happened that way....

Lol.


But then Jessica was my number 2 in SNSD. Behind Yoona.

I love all iterations of Soshi.

But the most magical was when they were all together.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ok here’s mine:


Girls groups:


Snsd:

  1. Into the new world
  2. Oh La la
  3. Boyfriend
  4. Paparazzi
  5. Promise
  6. The great escape
  7. stay girls
  8. Karma butterfly
  9. Lips


Twice:

  1. Next page
  2. Dejavu
  3. Love line
  4. 24/7
  5. Rollin
  6. Yes or yes
  7. Dance the night away
  8. Fool

aoa:

  1. Good luck
  2. Moya
  3. Elvis
  4. 10 seconds


Dream catcher:

  1. What
  2. Piri
  3. Chase me
  4. Full moon
  5. Trap


Fromis-9:

  1. Glass shoes
  2. Dk dk
  3. Love bomb


Red velvet:

  1. Peekaboo
  2. Bad boy
  3. Red flavour
  4. You better know
  5. Zoo
  6. Blue lemonade
  7. Lucky girl

F(x):

  1. Shadow
  2. 4 walls
  3. Electric shock
  4. Danger
  5. Milk
  6. Toy
  7. Gansta boy
  8. All mine

9muses:

  1. Dolls
  2. Wild
  3. Sleepless night
  4. Hurt locker
  5. Glue


Boy groups:


Astro:

  1. Hide and seek
  2. Confessions
  3. All night
  4. Crazy sexy cool
  5. Moon walk
  6. Cats eye


Seventeen:

  1. Adore you
  2. Highlight
  3. Pretty you
  4. Mansae
  5. Boom boom
  6. Home
  7. Don’t wanna cry
  8. Hug
  9. Chilli

Nct:

  1. Limitless
  2. Good thing
  3. Go
  4. Touch
  5. Once again
  6. O mile
  7. Comeback
  8. Run back 2 you


Up10tion:

  1. Runner
  2. So dangerous
  3. Phoenix
  4. Oasis
  5. Magic
  6. Wild

Sf9:

  1. Roar
  2. Mama mia
  3. Enough
  4. Sole o mio
  5. Heartbeat
  6. Shadow


Soloists:

Taeyeon:

  1. I
  2. Cover up my heart
  3. Fine
  4. Stay

Jessica:

  1. Fly
  2. Mini big world
  3. Love me the same

sorry if there’s so many
I’d be here all night if I said them all
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread