Appreciation My favorite b-side 2019 (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Monsta X has such good albums. I'm super obsessed with this song currently.



-

I don't think there are a lot of Monbebes on this forum. But appreciate this song anyway.
:yes:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Also, while I'm at it, listen to this. B-Bomb's vocals and this song are smooth asf. Block B Bastarz comeback is too underrated.

 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Taste, my favorite of the cb! :nekolove::nekolove:
Take 1. Are You There? is still my favorite full-length :nekolove: but this album is solid too. It's so recent but I want them to comeback already.
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I can't get over how Stealer was almost a title track... Imagine Stealer as a title track!!!!!! :jisoosmh: I'm so glad the song was still released though! I love it so much :pandaamazed:
Oh goodness really?? They should have went with Stealer as title track! It's better than Alligator sorrynotsorry :sippinthetea:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh goodness really?? They should have went with Stealer as title track! It's better than Alligator sorrynotsorry :sippinthetea:
:pikasmart:!! Stealer is in it's own league, and it deserves to be recognised for how amazing it is!! Stealer as a title track.. Just imagine what could have been.. Sad hours: Started. :umjicry:

But yeah originally it was Shoot Out versus Stealer for Take 1, so I wonder if it was a title track candidate for Take 2 as well? Probably but who knows I just think it would have been quite interesting
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Oh my goodness this is one of my favorite songs of this year!!! :pandaomg:

I could listen to it all day it's so good. llama_twerk
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it really is a good song
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Monsta X has such good albums. I'm super obsessed with this song currently.



-

I don't think there are a lot of Monbebes on this forum. But appreciate this song anyway.
:yes:
Yes I'm finally tagged!!!! Stan Monsta x!!! They are an amazing group and deserve more love!
 
  • Love
Reactions: mirella

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread