Whats yours?
Sourcekeeper Tech Support . . . Joined 25 August 2018 Messages 6,830 Reactions Received 28,465 Location YG Entertainment Website kpopsource.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 26,616 Fandom MONSTIEZ Gender Female Pronouns She / Her / Hers 2 September 2018 #1 Whats yours? Reactions: Elliah, kingtae and Koala
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 2 September 2018 #2 Taeyeon is a goddess tbh. Currently I am really into current looks of Seulgi I mean hello.
chvnle Joined 1 September 2018 Messages 581 Reactions Received 1,983 Location felix's house Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 2 September 2018 #3 I really enjoy Tiffany right now. She is an absolute goddess. Last edited by a moderator: 21 April 2019 Reactions: kingtae and Sourcekeeper
Sana #1 Sana Stan . Joined 6 March 2019 Messages 3,439 Reactions Received 11,871 Location Germany Website www.kpopsource.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mysteric 21 April 2019 #4 @JungkooksWife egg #3 Reactions: Suzy
ThiccDicc Joined 21 April 2019 Messages 363 Reactions Received 1,148 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 21 April 2019 #5 jinsoul Reactions: wayvoutsold
Hera Joined 21 April 2019 Messages 1,006 Reactions Received 3,467 Location くたばれ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @itzybitzyblink 21 April 2019 #6 Besides Jennie? Lia
kingtae Joined 18 April 2019 Messages 190 Reactions Received 515 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 22 April 2019 #7 Suzy is a beauty tho ^^
Elliah Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 227 Reactions Received 1,002 Location exoplanet Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 26 April 2019 #8 you're an intellectual I see My favorite visual is Irene, after her I'm not sure, maybe Tzuyu. But Taeyeon is a Goddess too!
you're an intellectual I see My favorite visual is Irene, after her I'm not sure, maybe Tzuyu. But Taeyeon is a Goddess too!