- Joined
- 5 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,571
- Reactions Received
- 7,514
- Location
- beomgyu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- ATINY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Wreck
This is part 2 as I had said before:) Enjoy~ Feel free to recommend any songs that you like! I'm always willing to listen to any kind of song! I don't have a specific type of genre i prefer so recommend away~
Song: Humph Group: Pentagon
Song: Superhuman Group: NCT 127
Song: Aurora Group: ATEEZ
Song: Red Group: The Rose
Song: Sorry Group: The Rose
Song: Shoot out Group: Monsta X
Song: Miroh Group: Stray Kids
Song: Chronosaurus Group: Stray Kids
Song: Desire Group: Ateez
Song: Humph Group: Pentagon
Song: Superhuman Group: NCT 127
Song: Aurora Group: ATEEZ
Song: Red Group: The Rose
Song: Sorry Group: The Rose
Song: Shoot out Group: Monsta X
Song: Miroh Group: Stray Kids
Song: Chronosaurus Group: Stray Kids
Song: Desire Group: Ateez