Appreciation My favorite non-Kpop GG finally released a new song (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Who are these girls? I love this song. I've never heard of them. I could definitely see them being the next Fifth Harmony (fame-wise) or Little Mix.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Who are these girls? I love this song. I've never heard of them. I could definitely see them being the next Fifth Harmony (fame-wise) or Little Mix.
They were actually on X Factor ~3 years ago as well



Here are a few other MVs from them so far



 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i mean you can listen to them as background music while doing your work :p
I've been trying to learn how to work with music on for 5 years, and it hasn't worked. So, this year, I've decided to accept that I am not as legendary as I thought.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what a bop
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I've been trying to learn how to work with music on for 5 years, and it hasn't worked. So, this year, I've decided to accept that I am not as legendary as I thought.
ooof 5 years? damn, i guess its just not meant to be, if its important work listen to their music later tho, it doesnt run away
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ooof 5 years? damn, i guess its just not meant to be, if its important work listen to their music later tho, it doesnt run away
Yeah, it breaks my heart a bit, but it is what it is lmao. I guess it gives me something to look forward to?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yeah, it breaks my heart a bit, but it is what it is lmao. I guess it gives me something to look forward to?
yeah definitely, the other songs have more or less the same vibe as Eating Me Up so you'll probably enjoy them as well
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Mayday
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
@Mayah
they also have a bunch of unreleased songs which will most likely end up on the album as well




Just discovered that group because of you !
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread