- Joined
- 19 April 2024
- Messages
- 22,017
- Reactions Received
- 13,706
- Location
- 2nd Gen Era
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 85,013
- Fandom
- SONE
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
It is!! I'm so happyOoo that’s exciting!!
Thank you so much!! It's the best feelingCongrats! It always feels good to get cards of your bias!
Yes it's taeyeon!! Thank you so much!! I think I heard of Demon Slayer too. So happy you got your manis she taeyeon? i don't wanna be wrong--
congratssss
i also recently got a bias card
(mah sexy man <3)![]()
tyyy <3Yes it's taeyeon!! Thank you so much!! I think I heard of Demon Slayer too. So happy you got your man![]()
Thank you so much!! I was so happy!!Woot Congrats i feel your Joy!!
Thank you so muchCongratulations!!thats super wonderful!
![]()