- Joined
- 30 December 2022
- Messages
- 12,435
- Reactions Received
- 9,451
- Location
- Germany
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 76,830
- Gender
- Male
Why I'm nervous? If this flops, it's the AI's fault. 
It's a mix of Progressive and Neoclassical Metal (there are no growls and no screams) and I was pretty surprised that I could do so such things with an AI. I used Custom mode and played around with the advanced controls. I used DeepAI for the lyrics, but I needed to rearrange them, so the Udio AI could make better use of them.
www.udio.com
If you like bands like Dream Theater, Symphony X, Kamelot, Queensrÿche (but also Unlucky Morpheus)*, feel free to give the song a try.
@Willow I think I found a male vocalist that doesn't sound like the usual AI Metal singers (it took me a while). I thought about using 'him' again for the other songs of the album.
*stylistically, not qualitatively - I'm no megalomaniac!
It's a mix of Progressive and Neoclassical Metal (there are no growls and no screams) and I was pretty surprised that I could do so such things with an AI. I used Custom mode and played around with the advanced controls. I used DeepAI for the lyrics, but I needed to rearrange them, so the Udio AI could make better use of them.
Udio
Listen to undefined by undefined on Udio. Discover, create, and share music with the world. Use the latest technology to create AI music in seconds.
If you like bands like Dream Theater, Symphony X, Kamelot, Queensrÿche (but also Unlucky Morpheus)*, feel free to give the song a try.
@Willow I think I found a male vocalist that doesn't sound like the usual AI Metal singers (it took me a while). I thought about using 'him' again for the other songs of the album.
*stylistically, not qualitatively - I'm no megalomaniac!