Audio My first published Udio song: 'Final Rhyme' (2 Viewers)

Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,435
Reactions Received
9,451
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,830
Gender
Male
Why I'm nervous? If this flops, it's the AI's fault. :rosesmug:

It's a mix of Progressive and Neoclassical Metal (there are no growls and no screams) and I was pretty surprised that I could do so such things with an AI. I used Custom mode and played around with the advanced controls. I used DeepAI for the lyrics, but I needed to rearrange them, so the Udio AI could make better use of them.


If you like bands like Dream Theater, Symphony X, Kamelot, Queensrÿche (but also Unlucky Morpheus)*, feel free to give the song a try.

@Willow I think I found a male vocalist that doesn't sound like the usual AI Metal singers (it took me a while). I thought about using 'him' again for the other songs of the album. :dubuthink:



*stylistically, not qualitatively - I'm no megalomaniac!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread