My graphics shop is open again! (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For the first two requests I get ^^. I do signatures dps and profile banners. I can also do artist thread graphics per request if you want. The reason I don't like to take on many anymore is because they usually take a lot of time and I would rather you get your aesthetic sooner after requesting!

Since I have a full-time job in real life i do charge points or cards for my graphics so I can be compensated in some way for my work. From time to time I do have aesthetic giveaways so keep an eye out for a chance to win a free layout!

If you would like to be tagged whenever I open my shop just let me know ^^


Here is a brief archive of some of the things I've made

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread