- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
For the first two requests I get ^^. I do signatures dps and profile banners. I can also do artist thread graphics per request if you want. The reason I don't like to take on many anymore is because they usually take a lot of time and I would rather you get your aesthetic sooner after requesting!
Since I have a full-time job in real life i do charge points or cards for my graphics so I can be compensated in some way for my work. From time to time I do have aesthetic giveaways so keep an eye out for a chance to win a free layout!
If you would like to be tagged whenever I open my shop just let me know ^^
kpopsource.com
Here is a brief archive of some of the things I've made
kpopsource.com
Since I have a full-time job in real life i do charge points or cards for my graphics so I can be compensated in some way for my work. From time to time I do have aesthetic giveaways so keep an eye out for a chance to win a free layout!
If you would like to be tagged whenever I open my shop just let me know ^^
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Yili's Graphics Shop Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ [CLOSED] - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
Hello and welcome to Yili's Signature Shop! Current Requests closed 1. I will do my best to complete each request in a timely manner but please be aware that I do often get caught up in other matters, I will tag you for updates and when the request is completed 2. HD PICTURES ONLY 3. You...
kpopsource.com
Here is a brief archive of some of the things I've made
Yili's Aesthetic Archive - Kpopsource | kpop forum community
I forgot if I already did this but this will be an archive of my work in case anyone would like to refer back to it (especially me) Reminder that all of these graphics are custom made, if I made it free to use I will label it as such ^^
kpopsource.com