my guinea pig died (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Is that a pic of your dead guinea pig, if so please put a trigger warning.......

Anyway, I'm sorry for you. Losing a pet is never easy. Stay strong ♥
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Villains

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I'm sorry :( losing a pet is very hard, I know it hurts
With time the pain will heal and the good memories will stay with you forever
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and ADORA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread