my hair is falling alot (1 Viewer)

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Yes :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and cocomelon

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
My hair isn't long but it happens to me aswell. It's normal to lose hair and if it happens a lot it might be because of stress.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Yeah I malt like a cat....like I can make wigs for dolls from the hair I lose in a day, not to mention all the hair that get tangled in the vacuum.
But its also due to my pcos and my hormone levels and stress.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread