Appreciation My Heart Was Stolen By A Chipmunk (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
My Heart Was Stolen By A Chipmunk





On the beaches of MNET I found you.

A different kind of pebble.

All stone like and stern.

You taught the unnies bravely.

The moves and the shakes.

Your no reaction highlight reel

Made everyone smile.

When you did Beyonce.

They all knew your name.

When you won Produce

You became Chipmunk in charge.

IOI to PRISTIN.

Stone to Eman's heart.

Whether Nerf guns on YouTube

Or Slime with Yehana

Cherub Cheek V-Lives

Or ballads with the members

I kept you in my pocket

All along the way.

Hope you don't fall out.

Can't stand the thought.

I picked up a Nayoung pebble

And the pebble stole my heart.





 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread