TV My ID is gangnam beauty (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
What do you guys think of this kdrama?
im on episode 5 or something and so far its not epic but its alright


apparently its based on a webtoon?
i really dislike that person who is jealous of everyone, especially jelaous of mirae , wanting attention 24/7
she is so manipulative :jenniecry: :ilovebread:

@Aroha
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: badcrookshanks

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I watched it just for Eunwoo tbh :lisalaugh: It felt predictable but was an easy, fun kdrama to watch. Eunwoo also did a lot better in this one acting wise than his first role.
:sanapray:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
why he so stiff:lucastwerk::lisalaugh::ilovebread::jenniecry:
Okay I take what I said back because my dumb brain thought this thread was talking about True Beauty not My ID is Gangnam Beauty, I got mixed up with them :jisoosmh: This was his first role, and yeah he is extremely stiff looking lol but he’s improved a lot trust me.:sanapray::pikahappy:
 
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
1,423
Reactions Received
2,938
Location
☾⋆ 𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓭𝓸𝓶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,188
Fandom
Army/EngenEver
Gender
Male
Pronouns
✰ 𝑯𝒆/𝑯𝒊𝒎 ✰
Aye! I think I recognize this drama! I'll give it 10 stars
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread