My K-Pop hiatus is over (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Now it's time to get back to actively promoting and listening to stuff. I know, it was a super short hiatus, but I realised that I need K-pop in my everyday life. I kept singing Bon Bon Chocolat in the shower every day, and it's just... present? I guess this will be just another thing I'm not consistent with. Sticking to my own decisions. I'm a terrible person. Okay.

Let's see what I missed, shall we? Are you ready for my heavy critique of your fave?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes. King is back :taesquish:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Welcome back :nekolove:
What'd you think of ladies Code?
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,959
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Welcome bk.

Can't remember if I ever read wat u think of SNSD? Wat abt Taeyeon?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Listen to best comeback of the year aka Oh My Girl's The Fifth Season (SSFWL) for the love of all that's good :sanapray:

 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread