My Korean school wants me to die (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Next semester we're having a singing competition and everyone is going to be forced to participate. You have to be creative and iirc it's a team effort meaning that everyone in the class has to come together to put on a show. That wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't for the fact that

I CAN'T SING!!!
​
On top of that, most of the people attending my class are all adults well into their 30's, 40's, and even 50's. I'm the youngest one there! And I look like it too :llama_flirt:ORIGINALLY I had planned on dancing to help distract people from the fact that I sound like a dying sheep being strangled, but now that I have to work with people old enough to be my parents...That idea is out the window :welp: So do any of you know any kpop (or korean songs in general) tbh) that are good for non-singers like me? I have to sing it in Korean too so anything with a rap part in it is out. I've tried to get the hang of SNSD's 'Gee', but those high notes.............................................
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Girl sing the korean version of baby shark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread