Appreciation My life as Kpop fan has been fulfilled! Bom liked my comment (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
In my 10 years as fan (Blackjack) I never expected to be acknowledged by any of my favs, let alone Bom. I've truly devoted myself to enjoy their music and personalities as much as I can from afar.
So this is indeed a little thing but it means so much to me... I'm in tears.


42601


:pepecry1::pepecry1:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
how lucky
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ashla_K

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread