Trading My limiteds for trade (Got7 Yugyeom Halloween newest) (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's not a lot yet, but I'll update this thread hopefully as I get new cards.
1667065107684.png


Looking for:
NCT 127 Halloweens Taeyong, Winwin, Jungwoo, Mark(priority)
AB6IX Woong Halloween
AleXa Halloween
Exo CBX Baekhyun or Chen Halloween
Oneus Keonhee Halloween
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
It's not a lot yet, but I'll update this thread hopefully as I get new cards.
1667065107684.png


Looking for:
NCT 127 All Halloweens (priority)
AB6IX Woong Halloween
Treasure Jeongwoo Hallloween
Kihyun Halloween
Oneus Keonhee Halloween
hmu if you get my babies:pepeheart:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread