my midnight rant (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
wish I wouldn't have to waste my breath explaining and justifying why I don't eat meat to the most ignorant/judgemental people (even though I stopped doing that years ago and just laugh it off now)

Seriously, these people don't ask me their silly questions because they wish to understand, they just want to prove me wrong "that's just stupid, it's not natural not to eat meat, the animal would kill you too, it's already dead though, you not eating meat makes no difference in this world, blah blah & blah"

I have been told I am so pale because I don't eat meat and even got asked how come I'm not skinny if I don't eat meat, yup! (but in a more rude way that I don't even wanna repeat..)

so....... it's my personal choice, I don't ask people why they do eat meat and never try to force my opinions on others, how on earth are you like this when there's vegan stuff everywhere and so many people are choosing that lifestyle these days, oh my gosh? yes the animal would kill me too, but it would act that way because of instinct. Since you believe animals were put on this earth to serve us humans and we own them because we are so much smarter, don't you think we, as the more intelligent and "superior" species, have a responsibility to them just like adults do to children? and the reason this world is messed up is because we all think we don't make a difference but we do, because if everyone acted as they did, these little changes would pile up and the results would be pretty great wouldn't they...

(sorry guys for this but I just wanted to let this out and I'm not telling anyone what to do, this is just my own thinking..)

okay rant time is over, sasuke will finish it off..

 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I am not vegan either (cuz I hate veggies), but people should just let people choose whatever lifestyle they want to live.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
You're nicer than I am to even give it the time of day. After some point, for people who really don't care to know, I'd probably revert to my 12-year-old self and say, "Because."

Having to justify to anyone why you eat what you eat is ridiculous.
I mean, unless you're eating feces or something. Or being Hannibal Lecter or something. Then there's some 'splainin to do...
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,455
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Humans are by nature carnivorous super predators.
Tool use has not changed eons of hard wiring.
Conflict is bread deep into the genes.
A sub set will see the vegans as inferior, and seek to dominate.

I do see this as strange on some levels as they(non meat eaters) are abstaining the competition. Maybe the predators now see vegans as prey and that makes them uncomfortable.

This predator mindset dominates almost everything humans do.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
You do you man. If that's your choice to make, the genuine folks will support it.
Ignorance is so annoying like that.

Best not to acknowledge such people and give them what they want.
I eat meat and veggies, but I've made a decision, to NOT to get others to follow my ideals.

They do them and I do me. (all there is to it).
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have the same problem :umjicry:
I never really liked the taste of meat to begin with so natruely I began to stop eating meat after looking up some stuff.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread