my mom is a cheater (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
my mother is very much 49... not gen z
lol. I meant the oversharing. When I was a teen if I shared family business I probably would have been grounded for a month. I remember being told off for even trying to tell someone my family's income..
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
lol. I meant the oversharing. When I was a teen if I shared family business I probably would have been grounded for a month. I remember being told off for even trying to tell someone my family's income..
oh lol
i dont think this is oversharring
it is the bare minimum for whats happening right now
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
oh lol
i dont think this is oversharring
it is the bare minimum for whats happening right now
It must be a shock to walk in on. And totally ruined the whole ice cream experience. I would be pissed if I walked in on that...
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
i-
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread