my mom makes the most disgusting food ever (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I don't know how to cook.:pepecry2:
Cooking is pretty easy. It’s made out to be some big scary thing but if you can read you can cook
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Darkseid
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i-
I thought you were exaggerating :pepeslippy:
you should probably start learning some simple recipes and cook for yourself... my cats eat better food :jisoosmh:
But what exactly was that dish supposed to be?
That looks like a salad that's been through the body's digestive system twice.
I just wanted melted cheese with chicken nuggets but instead I got this thing...:chickill:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I can't cook, I always burn it or over cook it, the other day I tried to cook fries, when I looked at it it looked like a dead rat and tasted like vomit.
Capture.PNG
What you do is you set a timer
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
While I'm not often happiest with what my mother cooks (she really loves to boil a meats, even after frying them first), but I don't have any idea what that dish is supposed to be, poor you xd

Time to make a sandwich?
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread