COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation my Monsta X "Fantasia X" review (1 Viewer)

which song of their new mini-album is your favourite?

• FANTASIA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FLOW

• ZONE

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Beautiful Night

• Chaotic

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • IT AIN'T OVER

• Stand Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I will make a short review about their newest album for you! I was kinda disappointed by their previous act but this one has reconcilliated me with the group, despite being the first one without Wonho ... My overall rating about this new EP would be around 7/10 (if I take their whole discography as a reference) I guess, but compared to previous one it would be a 9/10.

Tell me if I made any mistakes, thank you.

1. Fantasia

Fantasia is like a little kid of Shoot Out, Alligator and Follow. I can see all three songs influence here.
I would honestly say that it is a sound that I will probably listen on repeat during few weeks!!!

2. FLOW

hmm that song is between a powerful song and a ballad. Maybe it sounds different from other songs of Monsta X.
I have enjoyed it but certainly not a favourite for me.

3. ZONE

That song was love at first listen!!! I really like the powerful parts and from the start I.M is killing it here!

4. Chaotic

It reminds me of an other song from them... Can someone tell me which one of their song this one is close to?
I.M and Jooheon are awesome here!!! I have missed to much their powerful rap performances in a song!!!
The song is well produced and honestly it is a pleasure for the ears.

5. Beautiful Night

here we have a song a bit different, maybe it sounds less powerful than the songs I usually prefer from them, however that song is still good!

6. IT AIN'T OVER

It reminds me of Rodeo in a way, at least the beggining. We have here a more chill song but Jooheon is bringing something more powerful in its vocal performance. That's why I found the song more interesting, however after a first listen it wasn't that convincing. I am feeling that this song will probably grow on me later.

7. Stand Up

I enjoy the start of the song and its overall sound, but I feel like something would miss to be an excellent song...

overall rating : ⭐⭐⭐⭐/5

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Interesting, I haven't had the chance to listen to the entire album but Fantasia is the first title that didn't have me hooked really early on. The individual parts are good but the chorus is a no from me...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Interesting, I haven't had the chance to listen to the entire album but Fantasia is the first title that didn't have me hooked really early on. The individual parts are good but the chorus is a no from me...
I am curious about your own review, I can see why the title song could be not liked at a first listen.

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Chaotic reminds me of a combination of Shoot Out, Lost in the Dream, Paradise by Siyeon, and Savage by Ace, definitely chaotic in that sense :haylul: But I like that surprisingly.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Chaotic reminds me of a combination of Shoot Out, Lost in the Dream, Paradise by Siyeon, and Savage by Ace, definitely chaotic in that sense :haylul: But I like that surprisingly.
Oh god that makes sense now

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
cute review

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread