My mother got me an early birthday present…. (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Society is so obsessed with gender specific things, it's beyond cursed.

Happy Birthday btw!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: lunaria and Chaeee
Joined
5 August 2021
Messages
9
Reactions Received
12
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
ahh i'm sorry... it is indeed sad to see things like this.
happy birthday though, spend it well please!!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: lunaria and Chaeee
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
awww, i'm sorry. at least it came from a good place:maheart: i hope you have the most wonderful birthday, though !! :pandalove: :pikahappy: :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Ah. That sucks.. But parents have a way of not letting go of gender specific dreams they had/have for their children... I do hope that your eventual coming out is breezy though.

twitter was not the best choice definitely :worry:
is it ever? I mean I remember there being plenty of clashing when I was on Christian twitter back in 2011... "like omg you listen to secular music... that is so not okay.. Didn't you get the memo..."
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
5 August 2021
Messages
9
Reactions Received
12
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
is it ever? I mean I remember there being plenty of clashing when I was on Christian twitter back in 2011... "like omg you listen to secular music... that is so not okay.. Didn't you get the memo..."
that's right... stan twitter is both the funniest and the scariest place i've ever seen.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread