My musicscape. How is yours? (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Idk it didn’t show anything besides this, but I did it on mobile so idk if that makes a difference
If you click on your username you can see :))
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,080
Reactions Received
72,511
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,402
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
We have some similarities :jenniesmug:
For sure!! We’ve both been very active listeners

I’ve been listening to this playlist of songs from Girls Planet 999 so my stats are a little bit different than usual
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
For sure!! We’ve both been very active listeners

I’ve been listening to this playlist of songs from Girls Planet 999 so my stats are a little bit different than usual
Great!!! While I have been listening to a lot of Japanese metal (again)
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,080
Reactions Received
72,511
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,402
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
We have some similarities :jenniesmug:
For sure!! We’ve both been very active listeners

I’ve been listening to this playlist of songs from Girls Planet 999 so my stats are a little bit different than usual
Great!!! While I have been listening to a lot of Japanese metal (again)
ohh nice!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread