- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I love that one!!! Pink and blue are so pretty together
Idk it didn’t show anything besides this, but I did it on mobile so idk if that makes a differenceWhat does the colours mean here?
If you click on your username you can see :))Idk it didn’t show anything besides this, but I did it on mobile so idk if that makes a difference
If you click on your username you can see :))
For sure!! We’ve both been very active listenersWe have some similarities![]()
Cheerful and positive songs!!! Opposite of me but most of the rest looks similar
Great!!! While I have been listening to a lot of Japanese metal (again)For sure!! We’ve both been very active listeners
I’ve been listening to this playlist of songs from Girls Planet 999 so my stats are a little bit different than usual
For sure!! We’ve both been very active listenersWe have some similarities![]()
ohh nice!!Great!!! While I have been listening to a lot of Japanese metal (again)