my new maths teacher is so hot wtf (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Screenshot_20211215-025229_Instagram.jpg


he recently came to our school, from china 😩🥵​
you should see my philosophy teacher....... HE IS CUTE AND GOOD LOOKING AND HE IS DIVORCED

but HE sometimes such an ASS............omg, so like at first i thought he was


but then after getting to know him better.........


it feels like he thinks he all amazing, like why? because you got a masters degree in philosophy ? even kpop idols are more talented than you :joyslay: fkin punk
HE EVEN DARED TO COME AT ME ABOUT KPOP 1 DAY
I WAS LIKE BITCH, YOU KNOW NOTHING NOOOOOTTTTTTHHHHIIING
and then he was quiet:taemsip::jenniesmug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: cocomelon
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: cocomelon

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Omg what's his name? He's so cute :lisalaugh::lisalaugh:
I'm guessing his last name is... Zhong? lol I used to be an NCTzen, that's how I knew
 
  • Haha
Reactions: cocomelon

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
btw check out my HOT ASF English prof:



I don't go to school anymore, but when I had him, OMG just... *drools*
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: litc and cocomelon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread