- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,145
- Reactions Received
- 52,518
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,515
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
Being a paranoid schizophrenic I am trying to paint it in a more awareness positive light.
It gets mentioned in circles rather harshly due to a mis understanding mostly
I had my first episode at 8 years old but wasn't diagnosed until much later in life
a mental illness is only as such if you let it define you.
it is easier to deal with when looked at a lens
It gets mentioned in circles rather harshly due to a mis understanding mostly
I had my first episode at 8 years old but wasn't diagnosed until much later in life
a mental illness is only as such if you let it define you.
it is easier to deal with when looked at a lens