My Problem With Lee Hi's No One ~ (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
So we have opposite opinion on who is "better" rapper and who is hotter :jisoosmh:

What's new though
I mean technically, I'd say Junhoe is the hottest in iKON :taemsip:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkyoda47
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I am not actually dissapointed. The drop is often a hit or a miss for me but I love it for No one. I love this subtle tropical vibe. And I am the biggest Bobby solo stan but I love B.I verse here and I think that his voice fits the song perfectly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47 and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread