- Joined
- 24 May 2020
- Messages
- 96
- Reactions Received
- 236
- Location
- Hungary
- Website
- www.youtube.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Firstly, I have to say that I am better now and I was able to calm myself down already, but my mood still totally dark and I feel myself heavy...
My soul is really hurt because
I feel that my siblings are hate me. Mostly my younger brother.
Today we had a serious fight. We hurted each others physically too... He knows very well that I am unwell mentally and I am sensitive, but he provoked me whole day and he even slapped me on face on a point, therefore I also got aggressive myself...
What made the whole thing worse is that since that fight my brother keep saying cruel things to me... He says that our family should had send me into a psychiatric hospital or a mental asylum already and that I should had get sedative injections because I am unable to act normally...
It isn't true that I am unable to act normally... I am not aggressive usually, but now I am the one who is totally crazy - this is what both of my siblings claim.
I know that this stuff seems to be childish, but not to me. Actually I am desperate and I have a fear that I really will end up in a psychiatric hospital in the future...
Plus bad thoughts coming in my mind again because I feel that I have no a single person on this damned world who would be able to accept and love me...
You know, I can't go to my grandparents and our mother doesn't cares about us too much since we are adults now... What I can only say about my father that we never had a real parent-child realationship because he has paranoid schizophrenia...
This last thing in my life is that what gives me fear and actually this is why my brother's words so cruel to me...
Around three years ago I was diagnosed with a personality disorder and depression and there was a period when I was treated with pharmacotherapy, but I didn't want to end up in hospital.
Actually I have a real fear that this will be my future...
My soul is really hurt because
I feel that my siblings are hate me. Mostly my younger brother.
Today we had a serious fight. We hurted each others physically too... He knows very well that I am unwell mentally and I am sensitive, but he provoked me whole day and he even slapped me on face on a point, therefore I also got aggressive myself...
What made the whole thing worse is that since that fight my brother keep saying cruel things to me... He says that our family should had send me into a psychiatric hospital or a mental asylum already and that I should had get sedative injections because I am unable to act normally...
It isn't true that I am unable to act normally... I am not aggressive usually, but now I am the one who is totally crazy - this is what both of my siblings claim.
I know that this stuff seems to be childish, but not to me. Actually I am desperate and I have a fear that I really will end up in a psychiatric hospital in the future...
Plus bad thoughts coming in my mind again because I feel that I have no a single person on this damned world who would be able to accept and love me...
You know, I can't go to my grandparents and our mother doesn't cares about us too much since we are adults now... What I can only say about my father that we never had a real parent-child realationship because he has paranoid schizophrenia...
This last thing in my life is that what gives me fear and actually this is why my brother's words so cruel to me...
Around three years ago I was diagnosed with a personality disorder and depression and there was a period when I was treated with pharmacotherapy, but I didn't want to end up in hospital.
Actually I have a real fear that this will be my future...
Last edited: