my silly friendship problems (2 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
my first friend lies, changes plans and stories every day, acts all high and mighty, but everyone dislikes her and her husband and avoids them.. she's become the most toxic person I know and there's no getting through to her..... she's the definition of delusional, no joke and it worries me because I think she's slowly losing her mind yet there's nothing I can do :/

my second friend is a guy I've mentioned before...... obsessed with my "love life" always asking, wanting to know, watching...... I really don't like when people act like they are worried about me when they are not lol.. He was like "is there something I need to know, I am concerned" but really, he just wants to know things and doesn't really care about me..

tbh I don't think either of them are my friends if they ever were, but yeah, I still just call them that... sorry, I'm just letting out some thoughts lol...... if anyone has similar issues with friends, feel free to share here :)
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,612
Reactions Received
93,429
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,194
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I am impossible to get a hold of, so i hang out with my friends every few months.
They are all married so not a ton of free time anyways.
One has a Birthday coming up we will probably get together.
They either call me at home or email work.
but we have been friends for very long time and these things do not bother us :).
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I hope you find some irl friends that care about you koku <33 I'm always here too.

I feel like I'm being excluded in social group of friends. There is this popular girl in class who is part of my social circle. I don't think she likes me much and I don't realy mind. But it lead me into thinking that no one liked me. I started spiralling into a hole full of dark thoughts. What if everyone is just pretending to like me? What if they're all talking behind my back? She is one of the most popular girls in my class after all. Everyone will probably just follow her lead. She posted a horoscope thing on ig story where one of things listed was 'Just because I'm nice to you doesn't mean we're friends'. I don't know if it was directed at me but it made me even more stressed :jisoosmh:

I don't think I've offended her in any way either. But it just makes me scared. What if all the friendships I've built until now were just shallow? What if they were all just tolerating me because I joined in with them? That's what it feels like. Friendships are a huge part of my life. My friendship with other people is something I value the most out of everything. I moved around a lot when I was younger and the only thing that ties me to each place I lived in is the friends that I made there. I really hope that I'm just overthinking things.

Sorry for my huge rant xd
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I hope you find some irl friends that care about you koku <33 I'm always here too.

I feel like I'm being excluded in social group of friends. There is this popular girl in class who is part of my social circle. I don't think she likes me much and I don't realy mind. But it lead me into thinking that no one liked me. I started spiralling into a hole full of dark thoughts. What if everyone is just pretending to like me? What if they're all talking behind my back? She is one of the most popular girls in my class after all. Everyone will probably just follow her lead. She posted a horoscope thing on ig story where one of things listed was 'Just because I'm nice to you doesn't mean we're friends'. I don't know if it was directed at me but it made me even more stressed :jisoosmh:

I don't think I've offended her in any way either. But it just makes me scared. What if all the friendships I've built until now were just shallow? What if they were all just tolerating me because I joined in with them? That's what it feels like. Friendships are a huge part of my life. My friendship with other people is something I value the most out of everything. I moved around a lot when I was younger and the only thing that ties me to each place I lived in is the friends that I made there. I really hope that I'm just overthinking things.

Sorry for my huge rant xd
yeah I think you're probably thinking a bit too much which I do too so I get it hehe, but you are so lovely and I'm sure your friends really love you :)
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think it's pretty common to have issues with friends. Some get solved some not.

I don't think I have quite similar friendships or have had. Though, ,y friendships rarely get that deep that's probably the biggest issue I have with mine. So why not rant about it maybe some can relate xd

I'd like to have deeper friendships. I have tried to put more effort like contacting more, trying to discuss deeper topics, just being there for them.. I kinda feel the other party is never trying that hard anyways and one-sided effort just feels unfair and I just end up feeling needy and pathetic. So I'm kinda just going for these surface level friendships right now, where we can meet and chat once a while, maybe grap dinner and discuss common topics. Sometimes I'm not even that interested of them as person which I think it's somewhat horrible of me, but maybe it's okay for relationships like that. I think this is definitely bit of complex of mine. :lisalaugh:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
yeah I think you're probably thinking a bit too much which I do too so I get it hehe, but you are so lovely and I'm sure your friends really love you :)
Yep I overthink things a lot. I try not to but I can't help it sometimes... But thank you :pandalove:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I had a few friend issues. One was always using me to exchange music only and never really hung out with me.
The other one kept making fun of the way I spoke. (which was exaggerated and annoying)

I dropped both of them in time, after picking up on their ways.
I find it hard to make friends.
But if you can count them on your fingers, you are doing ok I was told.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hope the situation will get better with both friends
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I am lucky to be able to have the friends that I have now. I did have certain friends back in hs who really weren't a great friend and eventually I did just drop them as friends.

I learn to not waste my time and energy with those type of friends.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread