My sister rates your favourite songs/idols (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Since your sister is 8 years old I can't post edgy MVs, so let's go with something light and fun:
6/10.

It's one of my personal favourites though. :maheart:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I've shown this to her before and she really liked it. 8/10

9/10 - she likes the girl at 1.15
Yay! I'm so glad she likes them. :nekolove:

And the girl at 1:15 is Seunghee ^^
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
f(x)- diamond

10/10 - I was surprised that she rated it this since she normally prefers cute songs but she really liked it!
She didn't like the dance moves though.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
10/10 - I was surprised that she rated it this since she normally prefers cute songs but she really liked it!
She didn't like the dance moves though.
Nobody can resist catchiness of f(x) bsides :sakUwu:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread