- Joined
- 18 April 2019
- Messages
- 2,326
- Reactions Received
- 7,732
- Location
- TXT's Hair Line
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
I Was (and still am) A Stupid Little Kid, i did everything from Gluing my eye shut to almost burning the house down.... So I decided to My a Series of my stories as a kid.
Today's Story Is:
~Cake Time!~
So when I was about 4 I got a snow globe making kit at my dads house, while at my moms i got a easy bake oven, They Both had packets of flour like ingredents in them.....just one made food and the other......not so much.
I was at my dads house one morning when i was 5 or 6 and i was up REALLY early with my brother (We will call him JareBear). Me and JareBear wanted cake for breakfast and sence my dad was asleep we decided to make it.....We had seen my dad and mom make cake before so we figured it would be easy, then i remembered "I Have a cake pack!!" I told JareBear with excitement. We both ran to my room and got what we thought was a cake pack. As we sat in my room we started to make the "Cake" . We had add milk, water, sugar, and butter, but i thought we forgot something and thats when i remebered "Eggs!" I told my brother, "We forgot eggs, hurry go get them!" well he came back with my dad and we where in BIG trouble...
That all for now, Luv Chu!~
Today's Story Is:
~Cake Time!~
So when I was about 4 I got a snow globe making kit at my dads house, while at my moms i got a easy bake oven, They Both had packets of flour like ingredents in them.....just one made food and the other......not so much.
I was at my dads house one morning when i was 5 or 6 and i was up REALLY early with my brother (We will call him JareBear). Me and JareBear wanted cake for breakfast and sence my dad was asleep we decided to make it.....We had seen my dad and mom make cake before so we figured it would be easy, then i remembered "I Have a cake pack!!" I told JareBear with excitement. We both ran to my room and got what we thought was a cake pack. As we sat in my room we started to make the "Cake" . We had add milk, water, sugar, and butter, but i thought we forgot something and thats when i remebered "Eggs!" I told my brother, "We forgot eggs, hurry go get them!" well he came back with my dad and we where in BIG trouble...
That all for now, Luv Chu!~